In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. Run a half marathon
2. I want more patience and I want it NOW!
3. Be Better
4. To be a better me at the end of 2023
5. Start running again! Pandemic is over!
6. Stay on track!
7. All in, every day.
8. To keep running!
9. Keep moving forward!
10. Ha ha…cannot put it in writing - don’t want people to judge me
11. To practice more mindfulness and make time to meet my fitness goals.
12. To do well in school.
13. To gain more skills
14. I resolve to meet the expectations of me held by my family…
15. Which should be a breeze since they are justifiably low.
16. I resolve to keep up with my husband.
17. To focus on finding my joy and keeping my commitment to being the best version of me I can be
18. Walk one 5k per month.
19. Live a great story.
20. Keep running
21. To actually run the run :)
22. Make good choices!
23. Have more patience.
24. Run more than last year (which was 0 miles- I did it!)
25. Run Cross Country next year!
26. To continue to grow and develop as a person and to stay happy and healthy.
27. Be better!
28. Became faster runner
29. Fun full marathon
30. To run 50 miler in 2023.
31. Finish the Chicago Marathon this year
32. Do good.
33. Run Paris and Berlin Marathon and Qualify for Boston in 2023!
34. Stop focusing/worrying what I’m not and start celebrating what I am. So that I can hopefully pass ...
35. Complete marathon 12 and then push for ultra 1
36. Keep on keeping on......peace, love and happiness!
37. Stay healthy and injury free
38. To try and run a 5k every month this year. Weather dependent.
39. To Get My Life Back PV
40. Put myself back together, one piece at a time. Live life to the fullest. Love and love more….peace...
41. To give thanks to God in all things.
42. Make more running friends!
43. Run more!
44. Throw my phone in a drawer for the majority of each day!
45. To keep my life in balance, and continue to support the Rock Steady Boxing fighters and their families.
46. Read more and have more patience
47. To keep improving!
48. I prefer not to say
49. Work hard & have fun
50. To continue to earn healthiness. Enjoy family and friends.
51. Enjoying food but in moderation while finding a healthier overall lifestyle for a long fun life
52. Make a resolution when I register for 2024 Resolution Run.
53. Be more patient
54. Eat Healthier and be more active
55. Every day doesn't need a to do list!
56. Keep going to reach my goals
57. Run one mile everyday and set a new PR
58. Complete the Jersey City Marathon
59. To eat clean and train harder
60. Keep my new kidney healthy
61. Becoming more open to trying new things like eating new foods or visiting different places while con...
62. Complete my second and third marathons!
63. Get up and out and DO SOMETHING
64. It was 2010 when I got my first Resolution Run Hoodie...my 2023 resolution is to continue this tradition
65. Keep moving!!!!!
66. To be a runner
67. Stay healthy and fit!
68. To get healthier in the New Year!!
69. Run 2 half marathons in 2023.
70. My resolution is to stop making resolutions
71. Complete a marathon
72. To train for and complete my first marathon.
73. Live in the moment
74. Love ya Mom
75. To be a more supportive and inclusive runner.
76. To a successful new beginning and a Happy New Year to everyone!!
77. TRY to worry less. Live harder !
78. Hug more people! Life is too short
79. To get to the weight my doctor would like to be or at least down 20 lbs!
80. Spend more quality time with the dog
81. To spend more time working...with my favorite co-worker, the dog :)
82. Now that I learned spanish, it is time to take over the world!
83. To assist my Dad in taking over the world, (but buy speaking Italian).
84. Set a new marathon PR!
85. Reinvent me - from healthy eating to learning more about who I want to be
86. Keep being Vertical!!! Will hit a major milestone in 2023
87. To complete Olympic Distance Triathlon
88. Continue practicing mindfulness regularly
89. To stay healthy and get back into marathon training shape!
90. Run my first marathon!
91. Spectate my honey's marathon!
92. Complete the JFK 50 when after I turn fiddy.
93. To become the best version of me yet.
94. Keep getting fit and healthy
95. Do this race next year
96. Finish another nyc marathon
97. Run more, eat less!
98. Kick Names Take Ass
99. To brush my teeth every night before going to bed.
100. Each day is precious! Enjoy it to the fullest!
101. Run a race in different states
102. Live with joy and celebrate all the good in the world!
103. Healthy and happy for my 50th birthday!
104. To completely clean out all the clutter in my condo, deep clean and paint it.
105. To stay fit by doing a 5K a month in 2023!!
106. Keep on truckin’
107. Get back into running after a few minor health setbacks
108. To continue to run
109. Beat my times for 2022
110. Meet challenges.
111. Make 2023 Project Graduation best yet!
112. To continue to stay in shape and hopefully run a 5K each month!
113. Get married and not mess it up.
114. Figure out my path
115. To be brave!
116. Continue to forge ahead with my doctorate classes.
117. Enjoy retirement
118. Keep moving!
119. Run a marathon